What you should know before you book?
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems or pregnant, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- The tour operator reserves the right to refuse anyone who becomes too intoxicated or disturbs other guests,
- You must wear appropriate swim attire to be admitted to the day clubs. Dress codes are strictly enforced. Men must wear swim shorts and women should wear a bathing suit and a cover-up. Sneakers and sandals are okay.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour start time and meeting location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Checkin is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What is the cancellation Policy?
- Cancellations to another day or name changes must be made 3 Days or more prior to “Tour Date”. A $20.00 cancellation fee per person will be incurred. If you choose to transfer your ticket a $25 transfer fee will incur.
- We DO NOT give refunds.
How far in advance should I book a party tour?
- Our suggestion is that you plan your event at least 1-2 months in advance of your arrival date to Belize and in the bookings section make sure exact date is entered for arrival to Belize.